Re: How do you answer the question: What is knowledge management consulting? #definition #humor #consulting

Greg Olson

Hello all,

Great chain, thanks for starting it Bill. I figured I would contribute something as someone who is newer to KM...

"A KM consultant helps teams/organizations understand challenges and align people, processes, and tools to achieve business goals."

Then generally I have to add one or two tangible examples... e.g., redesigning how information is organized to increase use by staff, organizing communities of practice to create space for knowledge exchange, etc.

Respectfully,
Greg Olson