Re: Generations #generations

jacobwatts <jacob.watts@...>

Funny - not long before I read your post I found this on the
del.icio.us hotlist: http://www.i-dose.us/. A few of these tracks
also use white noise in combination with other ambient sounds.
Maybe they can be useful in "focusing" on multi-tasking (in other
words, getting better at distributing focus) in addition to their
intended purpose.

-Jacob

--- In sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com, Valdis Krebs <valdis@...> wrote:

We have been talking about multi-tasking and how it may be
distracting
from accomplishing things. Here is some "intentional
distraction"
that may actual help you concentrate, relax, sleep, create... I
always have ambient music on in the back ground to "even out the
daily
noises", but this is even more basic... tunable white noise via
your
browser...

http://www.simplynoise.com/

Enjoy!