Re: Here we go again? Searchable video. #knowledge-transfer #video #search

Eudald Camprubi

Hi all,

At Flaps (getflaps.com), we are doing a similar approach:

- We transcribe videos: videos that you can upload directly to the platform or even youtube videos.
- We "cut" all the text and index it into meaningful paragraphs.
- We automatically detect and index all the key insights (ner detection).
- We offer multilingual semantic search to find, so you can find specific moments in videos with the information you need.

In case you are interested in our approach on how we do it, I did this  short Loom video for you:

Best!

On Fri, 21 May 2021 at 02:08, Murray Jennex via groups.io <murphjen=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I remember that Oklahoma State developed a searchable video system for the army on doing IED identification and disarming.  They used the concept of knowledge nugget to keep the videos short (5-15 minutes) so that you didn't have to search through the video much to find what you need....murray jennex