Request for Participation; Survey on knowledge workers' competencies #research #request #expertise #survey

John Muz

Dear KMers

I am conducting an expert survey for a paper on knowledge workers' competencies. I am reaching out to you as experts in this domain and to get your opinions.

The survey is on the required competencies of knowledge workers in this knowledge economy and how they can be achieved.

Your responses to this survey will help us to examine the required competencies of Knowledge workers in the Knowledge economy. It will also help us to design a better research study that aims at creating an awareness of the required skills and competencies in a digital economy, and by showing ways in which they can be achieved. Hence, contributing to the existing body of knowledge on competencies development.

The survey is very brief and will only take about 15 minutes to complete. Please click the link below to go to the Questionnaire on Google forms :

Survey link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehyJzWJ5agSYUpPfMGSgKKmn7yptJUw_QZuklk6GwrOaxvqg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Your participation in the survey will be highly appreciated and all your responses will be kept confidential. No personally identifiable data will be associated with your responses to any reports of these data.

Thank you very much for your time and cooperation. 
I am accepting input until Sunday,13 June 2021 and also available for any further discussion on this.

Your feedback will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,

John Muzam,

Gliwice, Poland

+48 729 533 482

Join main@SIKM.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.