Re: List of Knowledge Management Topics #roles #KM101 #definition

Allison Inglett

Good morning,

KM is new to my scope of work and I am so glad to have found you and the organization.  You give a lot of your time and share so much of your expertise. While I do not have time in my project efforts right now, KM is on my list of goals for this coming FY.  I wanted to let you know that I save so much of the content, emails, links, and videos so I can learn from the best when the time comes.

Thank you for your efforts.

Allison Inglett
Service Delivery Manager
Office of the Chief Information Officer
Mobile: (702) 296-6328

On Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 8:05 AM Stan Garfield <stangarfield@...> wrote:
I published a list of KM Topics that currently includes 194 topics relevant to knowledge management, with links for each to additional details. Please reply to suggest topics that should be added. Thanks!