Re: List of Knowledge Management Topics #roles #KM101 #definition

Chris Collison

Great stuff Stan,
Fascinating to see the breadth of things we all do.

A few more for consideration (I know we are getting near to some other functional boundaries with some of these, and some are quite granular techniques but here goes anyway…)

Baton Passing

Bench learning/River Diagrams

Graphical facilitation

Handover

Knowledge Asset Development

Knowledge Marketplaces

Knowledge Plans and Logframes

Learning Histories

Onboarding

Process Mapping

Pre-mortems

Sentiment Analysis

Transformation mapping

Workplace design

Cheers,
Chris

Knowledgeable Ltd
chriscollison.com

On 8 Jun 2021, at 05:25, Murray Jennex via groups.io <murphjen@...> wrote:

Stan,

I have five suggestions for you:

the first two are older topics:

crisis response and knowledge risk (or just risk) both have several KM articles related to them and special issues in KM journals and sessions in KM conferences

the next 3 are new topics that have articles in the forthcoming issue of International Journal of Knowledge Management

emotion in KM/knowledge
hunch mining
belief management

thanks....murray jennex, editor in chief, International Journal of Knowledge Management