Re: Book title on - Knowledge Management and Research Innovation in Higher Education Institutions #books #call-for

Chris Collison

On 12 Jun 2021, at 11:11, Larry Jones-Esan <larry@...> wrote:

Dear friends,

I writing a book on the above topic. I need an editor, reviewers and chapter contributors. Can you help, please?

This book is being written to equip readers on how to lead change, monitor impact, and provide beneficial insights and recognise contributions made by teams to an institution. The book will focus on different teaching and learning practices and aim to develop individual skills through practical tools and tips. The book will also provide practical support, introduce new innovative teaching practice developments, and could assist educators with implementing knowledge management policies at module, programme, departmental or faculty level.

I look forward to your responses

Regards

Dr Larry Jones-Esan FHEA, FCIM, PGCE, FCMI, CMBE.

Executive Chairman

larry@... Skype ID: Larryjay101