Re: List of Knowledge Management Topics #roles #KM101 #definition

Eli Miron

Thanks,

It would be great if the final curriculum of the Knowledge Management Master's Degree Program at Kent State University, could be shared with the group

From: main@SIKM.groups.io <main@SIKM.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Wheatly
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 10:12 AM
To: main@SIKM.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SIKM] List of Knowledge Management Topics #definition #KM101

Completely agree Patrick. Lists are really the building blocks or ingredients, if you will, towards making greater sense of what can be achieved in a variety of contexts and situations.

--

Kevin Wheatly | Advanced Manufacturing & Mobility Knowledge Management Lead | Global Markets - EY Knowledge

Ernst & Young LLP