KM Exchange Virtual Conference July 5-9 2021 #conferences

Patrick Lambe

Colleagues - apologies for cross-posting…. for those of you within reach of the Malaysia/Singapore GMT+8 timezone, you may like to be aware of a virtual KM conference week in the week of 5-9 July, organised by the Malaysian KM Roundtable and ISKO Singapore.

The main conference sessions are free, but require registration to attend. Our events focus on supporting interactions, discussions and networking - so when you register for a session do note that some prior review of the materials will be expected.

July 5-9 (daily activities): KM Exchange Virtual Conference in collaboration with the Malaysia KM Roundtable (main conference sessions are free, but registration is required and places are limited)
This is a "mix and match" virtual conference with daily activities. Highlights include:
  • Nick Milton with an opening keynote and discussion on the shape of post-pandemic KM
  • Four virtual case study cafes: with case studies from the Securities Commission Malaysia, MIKE Award winner BINUS University IndonesiaMalaysian Sports InstitutePETRONASUS Department of DefenseCountry Fire Authority AustraliaAsian Development Bank, and Moscow Airport (all free of charge) - registered participants will be able to review videos of these case studies before attending the session, so that you can explore the cases in more depth during the conference session.
  • A "Women in KM" Panel featuring some of our most experienced female KM professionals. This is not intended to be a women-only event, but an opportunity for all of us to learn from some of our senior colleagues! We are wondering why very few men have registered so far!
  • An exclusive discounted rate workshop from Paul Corney and Chris Collison on KM self assessment using the ISO 30401 KM standard.

Register now to secure your place!

We hope to welcome you! For those interested you may also want to see the rich resources from our two recent sessions on KM Jobs, and “How to Become a Chartered Knowledge Manager” (with CILIP UK). http://www.iskosg.org/event-materials.html

Patrick

Patrick Lambe
Partner
Straits Knowledge