Rest in Peace Vic Gulas, Knowledge Management Pioneer #personal

Christie Dowling

All,
I apologize for passing on news through an impersonal forum like this, but I know that many of you were close to Vic when he was a regular at Babson conferences, KM World, and APQC conferences and would want to be informed.

Vic Gulas passed away May 17 after an extended battle with ALS.  He kept a journal on CaringBridge, which has some very inspirational quotes:  https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/victorgulas/journal

There was a very nice memorial service this Saturday, and I thought of many of you and the connections we've made through Vic as people shared stories of how he impacted their lives.  There were people there I hadn't seen in 6-10 years, and this quote really sums up Vic's passion for connecting people: "Even in death, Vic is still bringing us all together".

All the best to you and yours,
Christie Dowling