Re: Need Help with Onboarding #knowledge-retention #onboarding

Fred Nickols

Lydia:

I think what you want to do is get the new hires to familiarize themselves with what is in the onboarding package so they can find what they need when they need.  One way to do this is to prepare a set of questions that are answerable by looking in the package.  Each question should indicate the page in the package on which they can find the answer.  Completing and submitting their answers is part of the onboarding process and must be completed and submitted.  (I did this years ago to get construction site superintendents to familiarize themselves with the union contract so they could better deal with the union reps.  The questions accompanying written materials are known technically as an “adjunct program.”)

Regards,

Fred Nickols, Consultant

My Objective is to Help You Achieve Yours