Re: Need advice re helping a small company organize their training documents #SharePoint #content-management #learning

Robert L. Bogue

Dylan –

I tend to organize folders by area of expertise rather than phase of cycle so that the subject matter experts can easily see the materials referring to their area and so they can keep the various pieces in sync.  Obviously then a cross reference is built (through the application of metadata) as to what phase of the cycle the information applies to.  However, I find that the subject matter experts think in terms of their specialty rather than where in the process their knowledge is used.

Rob

Robert L. Bogue

O: (317) 844-5310  M: (317) 506-4977 Blog: http://www.thorprojects.com/blog

Want to be confident about your change management efforts?  https://ConfidentChangeManagement.com