Re: Need advice re helping a small company organize their training documents #SharePoint #content-management #learning

Dylan Williams

I watched the video - thank you Ginetta (and it was good to John on the video as well!). The 'Day One' situation you describe is the same one I'm facing, though they have been through the exercise of figuring out what their people need - so now I'm working with the lead trainer to begin storing content centrally, culling it down, and then organizing it to support the way she teaches.

Regards,

Dylan