Re: File/folder security education resources #resources

Robert L. Bogue

Michael –

I’ve got specific detailed stuff on my web site about how it works and how to plan it – but nothing that will help users directly.

However, that being said, what is the content that’s “too open?”  Is it protected content (PII/PHI)?

Rob

Robert L. Bogue

O: (317) 844-5310  M: (317) 506-4977 Blog: http://www.thorprojects.com/blog

Want to be confident about your change management efforts?  https://ConfidentChangeManagement.com