Re: Combining multiple repositories via one search #search

Tom Barfield

Hello Jay - Keeeb specializes in universal search - we take the user's search query and fetch results from the the different sources (Microsoft, Google, Salesforce...). We integrate the results and present them back to the user.  This is all done on the fly - eliminating the need to establish search indexes. Search sources are personalized to each user.  We also have an ability for the person or the organization to bring attention to specific high profile content through our collection capability.

Learn more at www.keeeb.com.  Let me know if you'd like to see our capability in action.

Tom Barfield
Keeeb Chief Solution Architect