Re: What is the current/future role of AI in the KM processes? #art-of-KM #AI #collaboration #methods #knowledge-capture

Ginetta Gueli

Hello Tom,
thank you for your useful insights! Regarding points 1 and 2, definitively this is something that we would like to know more. At the moment we are in the explorative phase with a super open mind. Let's see what will be the results :-)

Regarding point 3: I could not agree more with you. Indeed I should include it and mhmm...does AI can help Kmanagers to do it better than now? Something to investigate on...

Thanks again for the good luck and keep you all posted.
All the best,
Ginetta

PS: the "Wifire" example looks interesting, I should contact them in case someone is willing to have an interview with us. If you know anybody, just let me know and I will try to contact him/her via LinkedIN? Tx!

--
Ginetta Gueli
Information & Knowledge Manager | Project Manager