Re: MS Teams Attendance Tracking and GDPR #tools

Sarah Emes

Your message of acknowledgement and appreciation for this group inspires me!  I'm thankful for Stan's leadership in sustaining this hive of knowledge and experience.  As I transition into new roles next year, in both my personal and professional life, I really want to stay connected and contribute where possible.

This Office 365 Teams question is huge for foreign-owned companies and I'm eager to read the discourse.
All best to you and yours.  Stay safe!