Re: Ontology #taxonomy

I am also finishing a podcast with Seth where we talk about the book and Taxonomy/Ontology/AI.

If interested, we can push it to this group. It is a great discussion about how you get support in your organization for projects that are somewhat ambiguous but critical for success

On Friday, July 30, 2021, 14:35, Jane Dysart <jane@...> wrote:

And here’s Seth’s discussion about the book and those topics in the Dysart & Jones Nexter Chat!

https://dysartjones.com/2020/07/organizing-data-information-with-ai/

Enjoy!

From: main@SIKM.groups.io <main@SIKM.groups.io> On Behalf Of Seth Earley
Sent: July 30, 2021 2:20 PM
To: main@SIKM.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SIKM] Ontology #taxonomy

Martin,

My book – The AI Powered Enterprise – discusses ontologies in detail.  Bit Rambusch, head of Global support Services and Knowledge Management at Dell (https://www.linkedin.com/in/bitrambusch/ )had this to say about the book:

----------------

As an executive working on #digitaltransformationstrategy, I would highly recommend Seth Earley's book. It has been a foundational element of our ability to learn, develop and implement strategies to support our acceleration of #personalization#artificialintelligence and #machinelearning at a global scale. Your infrastructure architecture strategy needs to be rock solid and in place if you expect to scale your capabilities! #knowledgemanagement #ai  ( https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6820845298915647489/ )
-------------------

He had originally reached out to let me know it had specifically been helpful in communicating the role of ontologies to business leaders at Dell.

If you would like to receive a copy, send a mailing address to seth@... and I will get one out to you.

(I’ll make the same offer to the rest of the group but would need to limit to about 10 folks -in case there are a lot of requests.  Typically there are not so I am not too concerned… <smile>)

Seth

Seth Earley

CEO – Earley Information Science

AWARD WINNING AUTHOR of The AI-Powered Enterprise

Cell: 781-820-8080

Email: seth@...

Web: www.earley.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sethearley