Re: Exceptional KM Examples #question #case-studies

Cindy Young

John,

One of my students last year worked for the IRS where she was a KM project manager.  Everything she shared with me about their program was good and I was impressed by the cultural aspects she shared with me as well.

Regards,
Cindy

On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 7:13 AM John Antill <jantill4@...> wrote:
Stan
The IRS and NASA have an exceptional KM programs.
John Antill
M.S. KM
MCKM, CKS IA KT
Kent State MS KM Advisory Board Member
256-541-1229

On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 5:56 AM Stan Garfield via groups.io <stangarfield=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I recently received this question: Which organizations are truly exceptional in practicing knowledge management?

How would you respond? Thanks.

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.