Re: Studies of KM Market and Employment Trends #question

John Antill

I dont know about anyone else but I am seeing alot of jobs for Knowledge Managers for law firms in the last two weeks. Some are for DoD the rest of the industries are wide open.
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?keywords=knowledge%20management

John Antill
M.S. KM
MCKM, CKS IA KT
Kent State MS KM Advisory Board Member
256-541-1229

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 8:45 AM Stan Garfield via groups.io <stangarfield=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I received this question.  Can anyone respond?  Thanks.

>Do you know of any studies about market or employment trends in KM or for KM workers?  I’ve seen a few but they’re always the ones from the big market research firms and I’m never quite sure how good they are.

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.