Re: MS Teams Attendance Tracking and GDPR #tools

Susan Hanley

I reached out to a Teams and GDPR expert, Martina Grom from Atwork (atwork (atwork-it.com)
Here is what she said:
I can only answer from my customers perspective and there was not a big issue as it was seen the way that everyone in a meeting already sees who attends and can keep that list. BUT – this are some companies and others might see it differently as GDPR is only a guideline with thousands of interpretations by worker councils and others. If a customer has a Data subject Request process in place, he will be able to answer those requests also for those attendance lists. That means: if a customer has a ready policy set for all things GDPR, he can use the functionality, but he needs to be aware about the impact.

Sue