RFP for WTO? #consulting

Ninez Piezas-Jerbi

Dear colleagues,

So sorry for this late and possibly double sharing.  My organization, the World Trade Organization (WTO) is currently launching a Request for Proposal to create a roster of KM firms for KM projects planned for the next 2-3 years.

If your company is interested, I would be grateful if you could send me your full name and company email address so our Procurement Unit can send you the invitation.  The deadline for applications is 19 August.

Best,

Ninez Piezas-Jerbi

Chief, Knowledge Management Section

Knowledge and Information Management and Academic Outreach WTO Chairs Programme Division (KMD)

WTO, Geneva