Re: RFP for WTO? #consulting

Douglas Weidner

Dear  Ninez Piezas-Jerbi,

The KM Institute, with its stable of international KM Consultants and Facilitators, would be quite interested in responding to World Trade Organization (WTO) RFPs in the KM domain.

Douglas Weidner
Exec Chairman, Chief CKM Instructor

On Fri, Aug 6, 2021 at 1:28 PM Ninez Piezas-Jerbi <npjerbi@...> wrote:

Dear colleagues,

So sorry for this late and possibly double sharing.  My organization, the World Trade Organization (WTO) is currently launching a Request for Proposal to create a roster of KM firms for KM projects planned for the next 2-3 years.

If your company is interested, I would be grateful if you could send me your full name and company email address so our Procurement Unit can send you the invitation.  The deadline for applications is 19 August.

Best,

Ninez Piezas-Jerbi

Chief, Knowledge Management Section

Knowledge and Information Management and Academic Outreach WTO Chairs Programme Division (KMD)

WTO, Geneva