Re: Studies of KM Market and Employment Trends #question

Tim Powell

Thanks, Nick, for this thorough and enlightening research.  I find your assumptions and method reasonable and credible, given the dearth of more empirical data on this.  (Don’t any government agencies or trade groups collect this important employment data?)

Have you done any vertical analysis, i.e., by industrial sectors?  Or even by gross categories like businesses, nonprofits, and government?  My sense is that “knowledge managers” tend to cluster disproportionally in the latter two – though my “evidence” for this is purely anecdotal.

Regards,

Tim

TIM WOOD POWELL | President, The Knowledge Agency® | Author, The Value of Knowledge |

New York City, USA  |  TEL +1.212.243.1200 |

SITE www.KnowledgeAgency.com | BLOG www.KnowledgeValueChain.com |

From: <main@SIKM.groups.io> on behalf of Nick Milton <nick.milton@...>
Date: Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 3:22 PM
To: "main@SIKM.groups.io" <main@SIKM.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SIKM] Studies of KM Market and Employment Trends #question

You can find occasional posts about the KM market and employment trends here

http://www.nickmilton.com/search/label/KM%20industry

Nick Milton
Knoco Ltd
www.knoco.com

www.facebook.com/knoco.ltd

www.linkedin.com/company/knoco-ltd
mobile +44 (0)7803 592947

email nick.milton@...

blog  www.nickmilton.com

twitter @nickknoco

Author of the recent book - "The Knowledge Manager’s Handbook"

"Ambition without knowledge is like a boat on dry land."
--Mark Lee