Re: New Position #jobs #personal

peteranthonyglick <peteraglick@...>

Congratulations Stan. Someone with your valuable experience in this
relatively young field could not be left inactive for long!
Will your new role have an international aspect or is it "only" for
the US market?

Rgds
Peter

--- In sikmleaders@..., "Stan Garfield"
<stangarfield@...> wrote:

Thanks to all of the SIKM Leaders Community members who have
expressed
interest in my job search. I greatly appreciate all of the support.

I have accepted the position with PriceWaterhouse Coopers starting
August 18. I will be part of the Retail & Consumer industries
leadership team as the KM lead. I will relocate to Tampa in
January.

If you are currently seeking a new position, please let me know. I
will
be glad to share information on other openings.

Regards,
Stan
http://stangarfield.googlepages.com/
<http://stangarfield.googlepages.com/>