Re: RFP for WTO? #consulting

Ninez Piezas-Jerbi

Hello,

Further to the message below, you may now send your inquiry directly to rfp-2021-179-kmd-expertcompanies@....  Would be grateful if I be excluded from future communications as this might be grounds for exclusion from the process.

Best,

Ninez

On Fri, Aug 6, 2021 at 7:28 PM Ninez Jerbi <npjerbi@...> wrote:

Dear colleagues,

So sorry for this late and possibly double sharing.  My organization, the World Trade Organization (WTO) is currently launching a Request for Proposal to create a roster of KM firms for KM projects planned for the next 2-3 years.

If your company is interested, I would be grateful if you could send me your full name and company email address so our Procurement Unit can send you the invitation.  The deadline for applications is 19 August.

Best,

Ninez Piezas-Jerbi

Chief, Knowledge Management Section

Knowledge and Information Management and Academic Outreach WTO Chairs Programme Division (KMD)

WTO, Geneva