Re: Exceptional KM Examples #question #case-studies

Dennis Thomas

Thanks for the update, Paul.  Fascinating read, but disappointing that one person killed the program you put together.  It’s actually a common theme.  Also, an impressive amount of passion,  thought, and leg work went into the project.  A remarkable achievement.  In the late 1990’s, early 2000’s, KM was focused on better document management and establishing systems to identify, track, and connect subject matter experts within organizations.  From my perspective, your dive into cross-silo, cross-functional training fell more into the Instructional Systems Design camp than KM per se, but you did it all.    Thank and good luck, Dennis

Dennis L. Thomas
IQStrategix
(810) 662-5199

Leveraging Organizational Knowledge

On August 8, 2021 at 7:14:39 PM, Paul McDowall via groups.io (paul_mcdowall@...) wrote:

Hi Dennis,
My apologies fir the tardy reply.  I'm attaching a pdf of the case study I wrote about the program.  It provides a much better and more fulsome understanding of the program than I could possibly relay here.
Best regards,
Paul