Re: Knowledge Facilitator Capability Development #case-studies

Arthur Shelley

Karla,

Thanks for your kind offer.  I am certainly interested in talking with you about this.  I am located in Melbourne Australia, so if you have a Skype ID please send it through to my email: arthur@...

Otherwise, I will make contact directly by the end of the week.

I look forward to hearing what you have done and the impacts it has had on your organisation.

Regards and thanks again.

Arthur Shelley
Author: The Organizational Zoo A Survival Guide to Workplace Behavior
www.organizationalzoo.com
Ph +61 413 047 408

From: sikmleaders@... [mailto:sikmleaders@...] On Behalf Of karla Phlypo-Price
Sent: Monday, 21 July 2008 12:10 AM
To: sikmleaders@...
Subject: Re: [sikmleaders] Knowledge Facilitator Capabilitry Development

Hi Aurthur,
I have first hand experience in knowledge facilitation.  There is a matrix that was developed and published by Steven Wieneke and I a few years ago that talks a great deal about the core competencies that a leader and facilitator would need.  If this sounds interesting to you I would be very happy to talk to you about it. 

Cheers,
Karla Phlypo
General Motors

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 6:05 AM, Arthur Shelley <arthur@organizationalzoo.com> wrote:

I am writing a report for a publisher on building capabilities for knowledge facilitators and leaders.  I am looking for some examples of internal programs with proven results to discuss as case studies.  If anyone has a good program that can be publicly discussed and is interested in contributing some details (with attribution of course) for this work please let me know.  Ideally I would be seeking examples from USA, Europe and Asia.

I am happy to do this privately or through this network if Stan is happy for this to proceed in this space. 

I am confident any open conversations in this area would benefit all involved.

Thanks in advance.

Arthur Shelley
Author: The Organizational Zoo A Survival Guide to Workplace Behavior

arthur@organizationalzoo.com
www.organizationalzoo.com,_._,___

Join main@SIKM.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.