Re: New Position #jobs #personal

Gian Jagai

Congrats on the new position Stan! I'm sure you won't miss the Detroit
winters.

Peace,
Gian....

--- In sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com, "Stan Garfield" <stangarfield@...>
wrote:

Thanks to all of the SIKM Leaders Community members who have expressed
interest in my job search. I greatly appreciate all of the support.

I have accepted the position with PriceWaterhouse Coopers starting
August 18. I will be part of the Retail & Consumer industries
leadership team as the KM lead. I will relocate to Tampa in January.

If you are currently seeking a new position, please let me know. I will
be glad to share information on other openings.

Regards,
Stan
http://stangarfield.googlepages.com/
<http://stangarfield.googlepages.com/>