Re: Business Case for CoP Participation #CoP #value

Tim Powell

Few avoid the ROI discussion forever.  If you do, you’re just lucky.  It’s far better to be smart than risk being lucky – so you’re not blindsided, and have that discussion on your terms.

Things like “wellness” certainly can be quantified!  If it could not, however would the (very profitable) health insurance industry function?  And so on, you get the idea…

tp

TIM WOOD POWELL | President, The Knowledge Agency® | Author, The Value of Knowledge |

New York City, USA  |  TEL +1.212.243.1200 |

SITE www.KnowledgeAgency.com | BLOG www.KnowledgeValueChain.com |

From: <main@SIKM.groups.io> on behalf of "Murray Jennex via groups.io" <murphjen@...>
Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 4:36 PM
To: "nick.milton@..." <nick.milton@...>, "main@SIKM.groups.io" <main@SIKM.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SIKM] Business Case for CoP Participation #CoP #value

I agree with Nick, we aren't going to be able to avoid the roi discussion so we need to be prepared with at least a value discussion, and be prepared to propose some measures of value for esoteric values like wellness and other ideas....murray