Re: Business Case for CoP Participation #CoP #value

Stan Garfield

I erroneously edited the following reply (changing "Rob Cross" to "Richard Cross"), so I am restoring it in its original, correct form. There are three different KMers with the last name "Cross" - Richard Cross, Rob Cross, and the late Jay Cross.

---------- Restored message ---------
From: Valdis Krebs
Date: Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: [SIKM] Business Case for CoP Participation #CoP #value

My experience also with the ROI and measuring the "soft stuff" -- agree with Rob Cross.  Person asking those questions is usually afraid s/he (usually a he) won't be able to justify that action if something goes wrong... probably afraid of what their boss will say, and doing the activity/intervention only to check a box, not to find out what is really going on.

Valdis

Valdis Krebs
Orgnet, LLC
http://orgnet.com/about.html