Re: Knowledge management conversation #state-of-KM

Patrick Lambe

Hi Omid

Good to see that this important project is progressing. I have forwarded your message to colleagues who are working in KM roles in Singapore and Malaysia.

All the best

Patrick

Patrick Lambe
Partner
Straits Knowledge

phone:  +65 98528511

web:  www.straitsknowledge.com
resources:  www.greenchameleon.com
knowledge mapping:  www.aithinsoftware.com

On 14 Sep 2021, at 7:49 PM, Omid Omidvar <omidvaro@...> wrote:

Dear community members,
I am an assistant professor at Aston University (UK-Birmingham) and I am part of a team (led by Davide Nicolini) that is conducting research on the state of the art in KM. We are trying to investigate where the community is heading and how the field is emerging. We have already spoken to some of the members of this esteemed community. Now, we are now entering the second phase of the research and are trying to expand our knowledge about the KM domain. So please get in touch if you have any availability.

In this phase of the research, we are also interested in getting views from practitioners who deal with KM in their daily roles. So if you are a KM manager/ practitioner in an organization, your participation will be much appreciated. Also, since we are attempting to develop a global understanding of the field, we would like to talk with practitioners who are in different parts of the world (e.g. Asia, Africa,...). After all, different regions may demonstrate variances in their dealings with KM and we would like to understand that.

Regardless, please get in touch if this grabs your interest. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. My email address is: omidvaro@...
Many thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Omid