Re: Remote Job Opening: Assistant Director, Knowledge Solutions Lead, Astellas (Pharmaceutical) #jobs

Mohammad Mozammel Haque, PhD, MBA

Dear Sir TJ Hsu Thomas,
Good evening and thank you very much for your post in our group. In reference to your email, I have already sent my short CV for your kind attention. Please find the attached CV and look into this for your other opening job opportunities if you have more vacancies. I am extremely looking for a job opportunity anywhere in the world. May God bless you with sound health.
With best regards,
Sincerely yours
Dr. Mohammad Mozammel Haque
Dhaka,

On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 7:20 PM TJ Hsu <thomas.hsu@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,
I'm hiring for a digital workplace strategist and product manager. As Assistant Director, Knowledge Solutions Lead, you'll work with me to define and create the future at Astellas, one of the best companies to work for in pharma. Remote candidates will be considered!

If you or someone you know may be interested, please have them apply or contact me directly. Thank you!

https://astellascareers.jobs/northbrook-il/assistant-director-knowledge-solutions-lead/303AEBC37A18447EA7895E35D66E062D/job/

T.J. Hsu
Director of Knowledge Management
https://www.linkedin.com/in/HsuThomas