Re: How do you measure successful knowledge sharing? #value #metrics #knowledge-sharing

Paul McDowall

Hi Jasper,

My apologies for not replying sooner.  I was offline for a while.

I will share a good example from my experience although I cannot give you the specific details of the organization.  At one organization I launched and moderated a CoP on the topic of Project Management (PM).   There were of course additional elements and factors involved in this specific case which I have not included.  I'm attaching a note that describes what some of the ‘evaluation’ framework looked like for that CoP.  It was a highly effective CoP and it continued to have a very useful impact in the organization long after I moved on.

I hope this is helpful.  Feel free to ask other questions if desired.
Best
Paul

Know How Works
Ottawa