Quantitative analysis of trust and/or psychological safety on knowledge sharing #trust

Robert L. Bogue

Friends –

I think that all of us here realize that psychological safety and trust are mitigating factors for the degree of knowledge sharing that happens in an organization.  I was looking to find some research on the topic to see if anyone had been able to quantify the relationship (even with caveats and limitations).   I’m trying to find a way to express the importance beyond just saying that it’s important – but I’m struggling to find a resource that articulates the relationship in a way that I expect would resonate with others.

Has anyone seen any research on this topic?

Rob

Robert L. Bogue

O: (317) 844-5310  M: (317) 506-4977 Blog: http://www.thorprojects.com/blog

Want to be confident about your change management efforts?  https://ConfidentChangeManagement.com