Wiki #wikis

Mark D Neff <mneff@...>

Just went to the site. It is not clear how to edit the page or even if I can. If it is open then we should all be able to edit it.

Mark

"Ge, Yao (Y.)" <yge@...>
Sent by: sikmleaders@...

07/25/2008 06:01 PM

Please respond to
sikmleaders@...

<sikmleaders@...>
cc
Subject
RE: [sikmleaders] Re: Wiki

I justed created one, it currently open to public.
http://sites.google.com/site/midwestkm/
-Yao