From: Jack Vinson
Subject: Re: [sikmleaders] Xobni
To: sikmleaders@...
Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 7:14 PM

Cory-

I just discovered that it's possible to set which folders get indexed (when replying above).  Under options -> indexing, you can select which folders get indexed or not.  I've added my Deleted Items and removed the folder where I get email from our bug tracking system.

I also note that while I think it is more cool than interesting, I am still using it.

Jack

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 4:48 AM, Cory Banks <cory.banks@gmail. com> wrote:
I have been using it for a couple of months and the novelty hasn't worn off yet.

I will have to look if it possible to exclude folders or addresses as I have a number of popular group lists and RSS feeds appearing in the fray.

Thanks

Cory Banks

Profile: http://www.linkedin .com/in/corza/
Blog: http://corzandeffec t.blogspot. com/