Dave Snowden
Founder & Chief Scientific Officer
Cognitive Edge Pte Ltd

Now blogging at www.cognitive-edge.com

On 26 Jul 2008, at 09:37, Arthur Shelley wrote:

I have been experimenting with wikis to facilitate collaborative behaviours between my MBA students.  They work together in their assignments to build an on line knowledge encyclopedia.  We are in the third iteration of this and the stand of work has got better with each iteration.  Just as I left Cadbury last year we were also “playing” with wikis to build collective tome of knowledge using internal experts from different parts of the world.

Certainly I would expect we could build a very interesting volume within this community.  The KM pages of Wikipedia are quite limited and could do with some updating as well.  Maybe there is a challenge for us.  I will contribute to our SIKM community next week.

Regards

Arthur Shelley
Author: The Organizational Zoo A Survival Guide to Workplace Behavior
www.organizationalzoo.com