New poll for sikmleaders - Create a wiki page? #wikis #poll

sikmleaders@...

sikmleaders group:

We are looking at creating some KM content on a wiki page. Which approach would you want us to use?

Poll will be one week.

o Add any KM content we want to develop to wikipedia
o Create a new SIKM wiki page on a standalone free wiki service like Google sites.
o Wiki? What's a wiki?
o I wouldn't take the time to contribute even if you set one up so it doesn't really matter to me.

web site listed above.

Thanks!