Re: New member looking for new opportunities #jobs

Aronovitz@...

I'm also a new member who wishes he got involved much earlier. Anyway, I'd also like to check to see if any members have suggestions that might lead to opportunities (and I also thank Stan for his help thus far). I'm looking for a Sr Mgmt or Consulting role. I've recently led the creation of a "Knowledge Center" for Citigroup Private Bank's workforce that consisted of a powerful web site, a call center for complex needs as well as webcasts,  structured emails, and blogs to push knowledge to people. In addition we initated COPs as needed. Thanks....Art