IO’s with expertise locator? #expertise-location

Ninez Piezas-Jerbi

Good morning!

Hope your day has started well!

I was so inspired by Stan’s latest LinkedIn post on “Asking a question” and yesterday’s monthly call. Thanks for the inspiration from the contributing experts!

A next step in my organization’s KM Journey is to see how other IO’s managed to succeed in setting up specific K assets/tools. And one tool in our wish list is an expertise locator or a skills database which we are building next year.
I would be so grateful for any information of an intergovernmental organization or agency that has succeeded in creating one. We’d like to invite them to show us how they did it so our counterparts can be inspired to do the same?

Many thanks and wishing our US KM’ers a Happy and safe Thanksgiving!

Best,
Ninez
#KMforChange@WTO