Dave Snowden
Founder & Chief Scientific Officer
Cognitive Edge Pte Ltd

Now blogging at www.cognitive-edge.com

On 28 Jul 2008, at 15:06, Albert Simard wrote:

Dave -

Been there; done that.  I've posted or contributed to about a dozen KM-related Wikipedia articles (although not all that much in the past while.  I've even had the joy of having an article on knowledge services pulled after a group discussion concluded that it was too "avant guarde" for Wikipedia (a new indicator for leading-edge work!).

I don't think that Wikipedia is the right place for developing a new concept such as criteria for life-cycle management of knowledge.

Al Simard