Dave Snowden
Founder & Chief Scientific Officer
Cognitive Edge Pte Ltd

Now blogging at www.cognitive-edge.com

On 28 Jul 2008, at 15:46, Albert Simard wrote:

Dave -

Actually, I edited the original article (there was one legitimately problematic paragraph) and then recast as a sub-heading under knowledge markets.  I'm happy to note that both have lasted more than a year and that others have added content to give them additional breadth and depth.

You probably didn't see it because, somehow, I forgot to include a link to KM in the article (which I just added)!  So, I'm happy; the Wikipedia philosophy remains intact; and there's more KM stuff than is apparent at first glance.

Al Simard