Re: Looking for ideas to enhance KM in my team #call-center

Mirna Lessinger

I have experience with KCS and it might be a good option for your use case. My perspective is that it's not a one-size-fits-all for support environments, unless you have a very typical call center environment with a lot of support issues resolved on first contact (or Tier 1 equivalent). If the nature of the issues is complex (technically speaking) that take multiple days to resolve or require more of a consulting approach to solve (rather than a typical how-to), you could still use some elements of KCS in certain cases, and some elements of it will apply, but for me it has made more sense to come up with my own framework based on where the org is, their goals, nature of the problems, etc. Happy to chat more or answer any questions.