Re: Using internal podcasts - case studies from companies #podcast #case-studies

Kim Glover

Hello @Vlad and everyone,

We've had podcasting as a component of our KM portfolio for quite a few years now. The Illuminate podcast is discussed in detail in this excerpt from a KMWorld presentation by one of our internal product managers for the podcast: https://www.kmworld.com/Articles/ReadArticle.aspx?ArticleID=145826c . The podcast is utilized for change management, internal communications and blended Learning and KM initiatives. I'll admit that I was a little skeptical when one of our team members brought me the idea back in 2016, but I'm a big believer now.

I'm also a believer in Edwin's "Because You Need to Know" KM podcast. And grateful to you, @Edwin, for being a guest on Illuminate!

Let me know if you'd like more information, @Vlad, and I can set up a benchmarking session with you and the team. And, I look forward to learning from you as you as you embark on your journey.

Kim