Re: Looking for ideas to enhance KM in my team #call-center

Aprill Allen

Hi Riya,

Thanks to everyone for the mention. Yes, I’m a KCS trainer, so can help answer any questions about KCS.

I do have a 2-day training workshop coming up in APAC time zone. Let me know if you’d like details.

cheers,
Aprill

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 at 6:26 pm, Pierre Maraninchi <pmaraninchi@...> wrote:
Hi Riya,

KCS works extremely well as a KM framework for for any type of support desk environment (internal IT, customer support, HR desk...) where each new incident is an opportunity to capture or refresh knowledge.
As Stephen said, while the certification is not mandatory, it will provide you with key insights on the challenges you will face in your implementation journey, such as
  • securing leadership commitment (implementing KCS has a cost and a negative impact on agent performance in the beginning)
  • investing in culture shift and change management more than tooling
I've been leading and assisting KCS implementations for the past 10 years so feel free to reach out to me directly too if you want to discuss more on the topic.

--
Pierre

Aprill Allen
Founder and Managing Director | Knowledge Bird
Knowledge management consulting & KCS Trainer
M: +61 400 101 961
knowledgebird.com