Hi Rachel, I’d second all the tools mentioned so far and I would add in nodeXL and ucinet/netdraw.

Thanks,
John

On Jan 22, 2022, at 4:40 AM, Chris Collison <chris.collison@...> wrote:

Hi Rachel,
I use ONASurveys to manage the data collection and Gephi for the data visualisation and stats.
All the best,
Chris

From: main@SIKM.groups.io <main@SIKM.groups.io> on behalf of Ginetta Gueli via groups.io <ginetta.gueli@...>
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2022 9:36:06 AM
To: main@SIKM.groups.io <main@SIKM.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SIKM] Tools to support Social Network Analysis (SNA) projects #SNA-ONA-VNA

Hi Rachel,
you might want to contact GuruScan (https://guruscan.nl/). The company is owned by a brilliant KMer Bart Verheijen (https://www.linkedin.com/in/bart-verheijen-3855193/). If you want I can create the connection. Just le me know, maybe with a private message, so I see it immediately in my email address.

All the best,
Ginetta

--
Ginetta Gueli
Information & Knowledge Manager | Project Manager