Re: Tools to support Social Network Analysis (SNA) projects #SNA-ONA-VNA

Raquel Balceiro

Good morning everyone.

Thank you so much for the many suggestions. I will study in depth and evaluate each of them.
Let me tell you a little about the project. We identified a difficulty in the adoption of internal procedures that had been reviewed and we realized, through some focus groups, that the issue could be related to some informal leadership.We internally surveyed who these leaders were and developed a solution to bring them close to the project.

Revisiting this result and producing a lesson learned report of the project, we decided to research the tools available in the market. Thus, we can gain effectiveness in the next opportunities.
If necessary for my evaluation, I will definitely contact you to learn more about the suggested tools.

Thank you very much to all. Greetings.
Raquel Balceiro
Petrobras

Em sáb., 22 de jan. de 2022 às 16:42, Valdis Krebs via groups.io <orgnet9=yahoo.com@groups.io> escreveu:

Hello Raquel,

We have been doing applied/practical social network analysis [SNA] in organizations of all sizes, around the world, for 30 years.  This article of mine seems to be the most popular amongst folks wanting to understand what is possible with SNA in business organizations.

More articles that share our experience with organizational networks are available here: http://orgnet.com/stories.html

In addition to network science we have always taken a complex systems and knowledge management/diffusion view of intra/inter-organizational networks.  I would gladly discuss your project if you would like.

Shawn,

Thanks for the kind words!

Valdis

Valdis Krebs