Wiki #wikis

Mark D Neff <mneff@...>

Al,

Share your article on KM Services. That sounds perfect for our new wiki.

Mark

"Albert Simard"
Sent by: sikmleaders@...

07/28/2008 10:06 AM

Please respond to
sikmleaders@...

cc
Subject
Re: [sikmleaders] Re: Wiki

Dave -

Been there; done that.  I've posted or contributed to about a dozen KM-related Wikipedia articles (although not all that much in the past while.  I've even had the joy of having an article on knowledge services pulled after a group discussion concluded that it was too "avant guarde" for Wikipedia (a new indicator for leading-edge work!).

I don't think that Wikipedia is the right place for developing a new concept such as criteria for life-cycle management of knowledge.

Al Simard