Re: New poll for sikmleaders - Create a wiki page? #poll #wikis

Arthur Shelley

Al et al,

Wikispaces seems easy enough and is also free.

There are also some good basic wiki “video tutorials” (just a few minutes each on how to set everything up).

It also has the useful free addition of being able to set up basic profiles with photos and attached files.

I believe it is possible to have a “private group” site and an approval process for joiners is embedded.

I have no vested interest in wikispaces.  I just contribute to a few communities there and find it easy to use.

All content is under a creative commons license.

Maybe something SIKM might like to try?

Regards

Arthur Shelley
Author: The Organizational Zoo A Survival Guide to Workplace Behavior